segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2015

I wish we hadn't any past
To remind us that there were other people
That we cannot forget
And we don't want to.

I wish we hadn't any past
To harm us so bad that
When we look into each other's eyes
We would not even think
How the memories you have about someone you loved so bad
Makes me feel so insecure to loose you
That I would prefer to die.

I wish we hadn't any past
To make me remember
That only knowing that i've already been through all of this
I can say
In a fuckin' truly way
You're the right one for me now
And, if I could love you someday
I'll love you with best way I can
And I promisse you this:

I'll love you
Because I respect you so much
That I won't deny
Any feelings you have
Even if
This means
That you'll only have them
For the right one
That came before me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário