domingo, 5 de março de 2017

Domingo, 5 de março de 2017 - I feel thirsty

When i knew you’d be away
I started to keep the things that remind me of you
Like we were never blue
With the reality behind our backs
When we’re not, both, there

I watched that movie and I felt like
My fingerprint missed your skin
And I felt not clean
I am just trying to think
That you deserve no mean

And I am mean, you know?
I can be mean.
But it hurts
It hurts to feel like I’m not a whole package
Filled with things you love

I am trying to open myself, you know?
And I know it can be hard and aggressive
But, I ask: have you ever felt oppressed?
By me?
I didn’t mean it

I don’t know, maybe we’re stuck
I’m looking for that pot of gold
I feel like i wanted to be rewarded

but it’s never enough


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário